Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Fine Drawing Machine||Color:||Option|
|Input Size:||0.4mm||Output Size:||0.08mm|
|Usage:||For Copper Wire||Output Speed:||2500 MPM/ MAX|
steel wire drawing machine,
continuous wire drawing machine
Small Fine Wire Drawing Machine 2500 MPM / MAX 4 Vertical Type Bearings
A Main Parameter:
1. Usage: used for copper wire: drawing processing
2. Input diameter: φ1.0 mm - φ0.5mm
3. Output wire diameter: φ0.25mm -φ0.08mm
4. Output speed: 2500 MPM/ MAX
5. No. of die (Max): 24pcs (one set provided by the seller); outside diameter specification Φ25mm×8
6. Wire-drawing area reduction: NO.1-NO. 23 die: 13% NO. 24 die: 8%
7. Wire-drawing mode: 4 bearings of vertical type, horizonal wire-drawing slipping continuous wire-drawing.
Coiling motor: 5.5HP(3.7KW) AC motor controlled by inverter
9. Machine composition: integrated casting
10. Transmission part: whole machine transmit by flat belt
12. Wire-drawing lubrication system: 40 L/min of wire-drawing oil needed ( not include water pump); spray over die and wire-drawing wheel
13. Coiling bearing size: outside diameter φ300mm (it can be designed to the buyer's requirements); the quantity of the coiling bearing wires: 40-60KG
14. Up-down bearing mode: center-prop screw pressing mode, attached with up-down bearing trolley.
15. Wire-setting mode: 110W Low-speed synchronous motor; width (Max): 270mm
16. Coiling control mode: equip heavy tension buffer rod, automatically calculate, amend and control coiling tension.
18. Brake:20KG magnetic brake.
19. Operating panel and control box
20.1 wearing parts: wire-drawing wheel, drive belt, outlet distributing wheel, wire-setting wheel.
20.2 test run :
20.2.1 After the installation is complete, both sides should confirm that the equipment meets the technical criterion, and determine test run time and methods. 20.2.2 After the completion of the test run, the representative of the seller informs the purchaser to inspect and then accept the equipment. Within 3 days of the date of the completion of the test run. If the acceptance does not pass, the purchaser should submit a written objection with treatment advice. Otherwise, the equipment is considered as meeting the contractual specifications and being accepted by the purchaser.